Free Stock Market Tickers
The trend is your friend! Click here to see the Top 50 Trending Stocks.
Reading tickers is an easy way to quickly gauge market sentiment. Free stock market tickers are available at several websites including:Cooltick.com
Yahoo! Finance Stock Ticker
Google Users - Market browser
Free Stock Ticker
A few of the stock market ticker sources offer customizable tickers for the stocks you’re following which is kind of fun if you have a group of stocks you like to watch.
Additionally, some online brokerages offer a stock ticker for free, so if you have an account with one see if they provide the service.
Don’t forget if you have a television nearby, CNBC provides continuous, real-time stock ticker information during market hours at the bottom of the television screen - even during the commercials (!).
And lastly, if you want an explanation of the information a ticker is giving you, in the example below the details from left to right include:
1. Company Name (Ticker Symbol)The company’s name and/or stock trading symbol.
2. Shares Traded – The number of shares of the last lot or block traded and the abbreviations are as follows: no abbreviation if under 1,000 shares - K = 1,000 shares, M = 1 million shares and B = 1 billion shares.
4. Price Traded - The last bid price for the trade being quoted.
5. Direction Change – The direction of the stock trade higher or lower than the prior day’s close.
6. Amount of Change - The price difference from the closing price of the prior day.
Free Stock Market Tickers to Stock Trading Warrior Home.
Want to Know If Your Stock's In a Trend?